Town Administration

Members of the public that wish to be added to the Select Board agenda please see the Select Board Agenda Policy for submission requirements by clicking HERE

Public Record Requests per NH RSA 91-A must be submitted in writing. You can find the Town's Public Record Request Form HERE

You can file a formal complaint with the Select Board by clicking HERE. Please Note: Only formal complaints will be addressed by the Select Board. Completed forms can either be dropped off or mailed to 116 North Main Street, Boscawen, NH 03303: Attn: Katie Phelps - Town Administrator

Staff Contacts

Name Title Phone
Kearsten O'Brien Assistant to the Administrator (603) 753-9188 Ext. 2325
Katie Phelps Town Administrator (603) 753-9188 Ext. 2317